Queen’s Community College is an internationally oriented college in the heart of Georgia – Tbilisi. Our college stands out with a practical vision on education and myriad advantages for students. Queen’s is committed to providing a professional education experience in Georgia (Europe) within a wide range of professional programs and certificate courses.
Queen’s Community College articulates and affirms the fundamental values and purposes of professional education in the rapidly changing environment of a global and digital world – a world in which knowledge recognizes no boundaries.
Dedicated to discovering knowledge and to educating leaders, Queen’s must itself be a leader in shaping the future of professional education in the ways in which they can make the most powerful and positive difference in the world. What do we do to meet the students’ expectations?
There are few advantages of QCC
- Certificate courses at Queen’s include on campus study, internship opportunity, study abroad pathways, excess to the higher education and job assistance.
- Queen’s students get access to the best European, Canadian, Australian and New Zealand institutions with the discounted tuition fee, which they cannot access directly.
- The student gets international qualification and receives 2 Certificates – one from Queen’s Community College and second from the Partner Institution abroad. The Certificates obtained from the well-known institutions in the world increase the graduates’ chances to be successfully employed.
- The Certificate courses at Queen’s are the fastest and most efficient way to become a professional and get employed. Since the first day of studying at Queen’s, each student is getting prepared for the future employment or setting up their own business.
- Queen’s wants to make the European education available and affordable for the students. For this reason the College provides 50% scholarship to the international students. Our programs are a flexible way to study in Europe at an affordable price.