Length: 1 year
Delivery: 2 Semesters
Hotel Management is the system involving the management of the things related to the hotel business. As a field of study it involves learning the management techniques that cover all aspects of managing hotel business including hotel administration, marketing, housekeeping, maintenance, etc.
The course is delivered over 26 weeks in 2 terms including 5 weeks of holidays. Classes are scheduled for 20 hours per week.
The goal of the program is to train the hotel business specialist, who can be a manager of any department of a hotel. After accomplishing the program person can work as staff and administration process manager, ensure the reservation and accommodation procedures, ensure the efficient operation of catering facilities, carry out internal simple marketing in the hotel, ensure the security, manage problematic situations, monitor purchases and stocks.
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Complete General Education
PATHWAYS FROM THE QUALIFICATION
After achieving this qualification you may choose to undertake Diploma of Hotel Management or any other studies at higher education level in the relevant area of study.
- Hospitality Vocational Program, the Bournemouth and Poole College (UK)
- Travel and Tourism Vocational Program, the Bournemouth and Poole College, (UK)
- Hospitality Management Diploma, Choice Business College (Australia)
- Leadership and Management Certificate, Australian Professional Skills Institute (Australia)
- Hotel Management Diploma, Pacific International Hotel Management School (New Zealand)
- Adventure Tourism Certificate, Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology ( New Zealand)
- Tourism (Operations endorsement) Level 4 Certificate, Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology ( New Zealand)
- Tourism and Travel Level 4, Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology ( New Zealand)
- Hospitality Certificate, New Zealand Management Academies ( New Zealand)
- Hospitality – Hotel & Restaurant Diploma, St. Clair College (Canada)
Full course fee - $ 5000
Current fee - $ 3500
|HMCC||1011104||Ensuring Hotel Administrative Processes|
|HMCC||1011105||Managing Hotel Staff|
|HMCC||1011106||Hotel reservations and acceptance procedure|
|HMCC||1011107||Management of hotel cleaning services|
|HMCC||1011108||Hotel food and beverage services|
|HMCC||1011110||Simple marketing activities in hotel|
|HMCC||1011111||Managing problematic situations in hotel|
|HMCC||1011112||Ensuring hotel purchase and stock|
|HMCC||1011103||Practical Project - Hotel Specialist|
Address: 30 Khosharauli Street, 0119, Tbilisi, Georgia Email: email@example.com Tel: (+995 ) 32 2 22 54 66 www.queenscollege.ge