Length: 1 year
Delivery: 2 Semesters
The course introduces the role of IT in managing business processes and the need for business process and IT alignment. Emphasis is placed on industry need for understanding business challenges and developing/managing information systems to contribute to the decision making process based on these challenges. IT professionals focus on meeting the needs of users with in an organizational and societal context through the selection, creation, application, integration and administration of computing technologies. They must, therefore, have a good understanding of the various information technologies and the type of activity in which the organization is involved.
The course is delivered over 26 weeks in 2 terms including 5 weeks of holidays. Classes are scheduled for 20 hours per week.
After accomplishing the course person is qualified for Variety of challenging careers. Graduate can ensure proper operation of computer hardware, Installation of computer, modernization, maintenance and diagnostics operating system, customer support and security software installation, maintenance and upgrade, Support of peripheral devices and internal network setup.
Complete General Education
PATHWAYS FROM THE QUALIFICATION
After achieving this qualification you may choose to undertake Diploma of IT or any other studies at higher education level in the relevant area of study.
- Information Technology (Business Innovation) Diploma, DidaskoInstitute(Australia)
- Software Development Diploma, DidaskoInstitute(Australia)
- WebsiteDevelopment Diploma,DidaskoInstitute(Australia)
- ComputerNetworks–IntroductoryStudiesCertificate, Georgian College of Applied Arts andTechnology(Canada)
- TechnicalComputingVocationalProgram,theBournemouth and Poole College (UK)
- Information Technology Level 5 Certificate, Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology (New Zealand)
- Information Technology Essentials Level 4 Certificate,Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology(New Zealand)
- Computer Systems Technician – Networking Diploma, St. Clair College(Canada)
Full course fee - $ 5000
Current fee - $ 3500
To be able to achieve this qualification,students must successfully complete the following units:
|1||ITSC 0610304||Personal Computer Architecture and Organization|
|2||ITSC 0610305||Computer Networks|
|3||ITSC 0610306||Informationand Computer Security|
|4||ITSC 0610307||Server Infrastructure|
|5||ITSC 0610309||Virtualizationof clients and serves|
|6||ITSC 0610310||Settingup Web, fileand database servers|
|7||ITSC 0610311||Managing postal and communicationservers|
|8||ITSC 0610312||Controlling and Monitoring system|
|9||ITSC 0610319||ScriptingLanguages for system administrator|
Address: 30 Khosharauli Street, 0119, Tbilisi, Georgia Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (+995 ) 32 2 22 54 66 www.queenscollege.ge