Length: 1 year
Delivery: 2 Semesters
First thing to consider while choosing a Practical Nurse Program is that you will be always in demand. Healthcare is the fastest growing industry in the workforce in many countries. Working in the Healthcare industry offers many rewards and benefits. Find out more about what you’ll gain by exploring a career of Nurse at Queen’s.
The course is delivered over 26 weeks in 2 terms including 5 weeks of holidays. Classes are scheduled for 20 hours per week.
After accomplishing the program person can work at any big hospitals, medical institutions, palliative care centers, educational institutions, kindergartens, catering facilities, healthcare organizations: Ministry of Healthcare.
Complete General Education
PATHWAYS FROM THE QUALIFICATION
After achieving this qualification you may choose to undertake Diploma of Nursing or any other studies at higher education level in the relevant area of study.
- Work Health and Safety Certificate (WHS), Australian Professional Skills Institute (Australia)
- Individual Support Certificate (Ageing and Home and Community Care), Australian Professional Skills Institute (Australia)
- Health Studies Certificate, New Zealand Management Academies (New Zealand)
- Individual Support (Ageing, Home and community) Certificate III, Hays International College (Australia)
- Ageing Support Certificate IV, Hays International College (Australia)
- Leisure and Health Certificate IV, Hays International College (Australia)
- Leisure and Health Diploma, Hays International College (Australia)
- Health Care Assistant Certificate, Northwest Community College (Canada)
Full course fee - $ 5000
Current fee - $ 3500
|NCC||0910205||Child care and neonatal care features|
|NCC||0910208||Therapeutic Patient Care|
|NCC||0910211||Neurological Patient Care|
|NCC||0910212||Patient care comes to the physical evaluation of the patient|
|NCC||0910213||Medical terminology and documentation in nursing|
|NCC||0910214||People with mental health problems and aspects of patient care|
|NCC||0910216||hygiene and infection control in patient care|
|NCC||0910203||Practical Project - Nursing assistant|
Address: 30 Khosharauli Street, 0119, Tbilisi, Georgia Email: email@example.com Tel: (+995 ) 32 2 22 54 66 www.queenscollege.ge